As has been noted, it's all about personal preference. One thing we C&C owners
have going for us is the fact that our boats perform better than most out
there. With that in mind, I mostly fly my working jib, which looks like it's
about 100%, maybe 110%. Even in light air I go better than most of the
Benehuntecats.
Three things make this one my choice: it's easy to tack around my babystay,
easy to grind in, and when the breeze is up, it still looks good and I don't
need to worry about it breaking in a big puff.
I'm not racing, so I don't need to get every tenth of a knot out of the boat.
When I do race, I have a 155 that comes way back to the back of the house and
is a bear to tack...or so it seems from my perch behind the wheel.
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton