From: Larry via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Larry <ladoug...@comcast.net>
Sent: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 12:15 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Short handed sailing; sail selection

I have to second Andy 2 cents
I have been flying the 130/135 most of the time. I went out with an old sea-dog
and he suggested putting up the 100/110 and leaving it up. I have found the 110
is very easy to handle and meets my needs. I normally go out with me and a
friend. The boat is easily handled in winds up to 22 knots. The 135 was more
work to tack. In light air I raise the main and full out the headsail. If I
need to reef, I reef early and bypass the first reef point.  But I am not into
racing and never will be. I leave racing to by tow wheel rocket. I enjoy the
calm of sailing.

I am impressed with you. Sailing a C&C 37 on the Ohio. You must be a sight. Not
many large boats in your area.
I lived in Charleston, WV for 12 years.

Larry
38-ft MKIII