From: BillBinaList via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 3/2/17  17:14  (GMT-05:00)
To: T power <sv_invic...@outlook.com>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: BillBinaList <billbinal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Exterior Teak Varnish Recommendation?

    That stuff is not formulated for use on wood, or
        over Cetol! Being a two-part urethane, it will also be a major
        job to strip off when it fails. My thought is that it is just
        asking for trouble. I looked up Chroma Clear. It is an
        industrial finish that is only sold to professionals and
        requires an advanced type of NIOSH respirator among other
        precautions. People with any sort of respiratory issues or
        asthma are warned not to get anywhere near it. Those are my
        thoughts! :-)