That stuff is not formulated for use on wood, or over Cetol! Being a two-part urethane, it will also be a major job to strip off when it fails. My thought is that it is just asking for trouble. I looked up Chroma Clear. It is an industrial finish that is only sold to professionals and requires an advanced type of NIOSH respirator among other precautions. People with any sort of respiratory issues or asthma are warned not to get anywhere near it. Those are my thoughts! :-)

On 3/2/2017 4:18 PM, T power wrote:

Any thoughts on this process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNz16sRdpFY&index=3&list=PLLD81Ey5nuIoof2Y9lL-sDWeorU3g7fpZ

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNz16sRdpFY&index=3&list=PLLD81Ey5nuIoof2Y9lL-sDWeorU3g7fpZ>

INTEGRITY FINISHING INC, Boat teak restoration <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNz16sRdpFY&index=3&list=PLLD81Ey5nuIoof2Y9lL-sDWeorU3g7fpZ>
www.youtube.com
SEATTLE WASHINGTON PAINTING COMPANY, INTEGRITY FINISHING, INC. "NEAT, CLEAN & COMPLETE SINCE 1986" Your full service painting contractor. BOAT TEAK REPAIR

Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
*From:* CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, March 2, 2017 11:13:20 AM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc:* Bill Bina - gmail
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List Exterior Teak Varnish Recommendation?

Putting anything on top of Cetol sort of defeats its main advantage. Cetol breathes, which is beneficial to the wood, and maintenance is easy because a quick scrub with plain water and a 3M kitchen scrubby is all the prep work usually required to add a fresh coat or two when needed. The slight softness is a PLUS. If you top coat it, you lose all of that.and may as well just do labor intensive varnish without the Cetol.

Bill Bina