From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bill Bina - gmail
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 11:13:20 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail
Subject: Re: Stus-List Exterior Teak Varnish Recommendation?

Putting anything on top of Cetol sort of defeats its main advantage. Cetol
breathes, which is beneficial to the wood, and maintenance is easy because a
quick scrub with plain water and a 3M kitchen scrubby is all the prep work
usually required to add a fresh coat or two when needed. The slight softness is
a PLUS. If you top coat it, you lose all of that.and may as well just do labor
intensive varnish without the Cetol.

Bill Bina