Dennis et al,
Wouldn't you want to know how *much* it is costing Stu or how *little* he
is making so you could send MORE money, to help out? I do so I can send
MORE, not less!

Continue to pile on all you like. Being informed of the approximate costs
(in time and $) would benefit everyone, least of all Stu, since listers
would know what it takes and could contribute MORE.

Keep em coming. Still loving this list and C&C's ;!