I think if it like NPR. I have no idea how much they need to run the stations,
but I contribute anyway based on what I can afford / related to what I get out
of listening.

We should treat this list the same. I am sure if most participants gave
something Stu’s costs would be covered. If Stu ends up with more than he needs
- great - it’s well deserved!

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III