Have you thought of using a padeye screwed to stringer, friction ring, and
dyneema? Would be a lot cheaper (and lighter) and you could DIY it. Would
serve same function just as well. Don't have time to get into it, but look
around at what is possible since probably would be done this way today on a
new boat. Cheaper, easier, better imo.

(my babystay attachment also runs parallel to bulkhead, perp to water line
in v berth.

2 cents