Hi Francois,
     I had the same problem.  It turned out my 37+ was delivered with 2
different transmission ratios, and the previous owner had ordered the prop
for the wrong ratio.  I wonder if the 34+ is available with 2 different
transmission ratios.  Once they sent me the correct prop she was fine.
Agreed, they weren't the most friendly to deal with.

Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+
East Greenwich, RI, USA