I have been very pleased with the Bruntons 3 blade Autoprop on Alianna.
Have owned her 15 years and not a problem to report. Powered by a Universal
M4-30 plenty of forward propulsion under all sea conditions I have
encountered, very strong reverse and not much drag and when locked in
forward under sail. 1 hub anode has lasted all those years but i also use 2
shaft zincs which get replaced every spring. Not cheap but excellent
propulsion system for a 35 MKII

Sent from Gmail Mobile