From: Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 15, 2022 9:18 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: Canadian Luxury Tax

On side note. I grew up sailing on my dad’s C&C 27 in British Columbia. On one
cruise, I read a book by Canadian author Farley Mowat called The Boat Who
Wouldn’t Float, about a pair of fellows buying and converting a small fishing
schooner in Newfoundland. Mowat talks a lot about the area and I’ve wanted to
cruise there since. My club has a cruise in Nfld this summer but my wife thinks
we should attend our daughter’s wedding instead of joining them.I highly
recommend the book for any sailor with a sense of humour: “Black coffee made
with rum as a substitute for water is a drink of considerable authority.”
Andy

Andrew Burton26 Beacon HillNewport, RI USA    02840
http://sites.google.com/site/andrewburtonyachtservices/+401 965-5260

On Jan 15, 2022, at 21:06, Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>