From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 10:19 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: winter storage

Re mast up.  A friend stored his C&C 33-2 with mast up and it blew over in a
winter storm.  He now has no mast.

With mast down possibly the reduced windage would have prevented the boat from
blowing over but certainly would have not resulted in a mast broken in three
areas.  The boat was on a cradle.

Food for thought

Mike Hoyt

Persistence