Have you considered installing a garboard in the bottom of the bilge. I did and it works well to resolve the water buildup when on the hard.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2023, at 11:54 AM, John McCrea via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I will store mast up this year. It had been the last two for a full refit and I see no reason to take it down for a few more years. Our yard has a custom C&C 36 cradle (they used to require all owners buy a cradle) that a former owner left that has been assigned to me for the past 5 winters. They will also use jack stands as well to support the boat. So, I feel safe leaving it up. Just have to keep up on the rainwater with a shop vac and hand bilge pump.

John McCrea

Talisman

1979 C&C 36-1

Mystic, CT