On Oct 18, 2016, at 17:58 , Alan Snyder <applemail832...@cbfiddle.com> wrote:

> Sounds like you were not using textured rounded buttons, which are the ones
> that I wrote about.

I tried one of those and one regular button, and the textured rounded didn’t
seem to change at all. Note that IIRC you’d normally use textured rounded in a
tool or status bar, and the bar background changes color when the window goes
inactive, but I can’t see any difference in the button itself. And there was no
visible difference in the IB window, where it was stuck in the middle of a view.

If you are seeing a difference, something else is going one, such as a slight
configuration difference in my test project.