From: "Geoff Howard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 5:01 AM
Subject: RE: Cocoon is complex, HOLD ON, WHY IS THIS BOILING UP ?

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:jconfer="http://www.jconfer.org/"; xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
  <xsl:output method="html" indent="yes" omit-xml-declaration="no"/>
  <!-- template rule matching -->
  <xsl:template match="smiley-admin-view">
        <th width="60">Code</th>
        <th width="40">Icon</th>
        <th>Description</th>
        <th colSpan="2">Action</th>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="smiley"/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="smiley-admin-view/smiley">
        <xsl:value-of select="@code"/>
        <xsl:call-template name="smiley-substitution">
          <xsl:with-param name="code" select="@code"/>
        </xsl:call-template>
        <xsl:value-of select="@description"/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="smiley-edit-view">
			<form method="post" xmlns:jconfer="http://www.jconfer.org/"; action="--WEBBOT-SELF--" xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
							<input id="code" value="{smiley/@code}"/>
							<input id="description" value="{smiley/@description}"/>
							<input value="Submit" type="submit"/>
			</form>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet><!-- Stylus Studio meta-information - (c)1998-2002 eXcelon Corp.
<metaInformation>
<scenarios ><scenario default="yes" name="smiley&#x2D;admin" userelativepaths="yes" externalpreview="no" url="..\TEST&#x2D;XML\smiley&#x2D;admin&#x2D;view.xml" htmlbaseurl="" outputurl="" processortype="internal" commandline="" additionalpath="" additionalclasspath="" postprocessortype="none" postprocesscommandline="" postprocessadditionalpath="" postprocessgeneratedext=""/></scenarios><MapperInfo srcSchemaPath="" srcSchemaRoot="" srcSchemaPathIsRelative="yes" srcSchemaInterpretAsXML="no" destSchemaPath="" destSchemaRoot="" destSchemaPathIsRelative="yes" destSchemaInterpretAsXML="no"/>
</metaInformation>
-->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:jconfer="http://www.jconfer.org/";
                xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
  <!--xsl:import href="category-view.xsl"/-->
  <xsl:import href="smiley-admin.xsl"/>
  <xsl:output method="html" indent="yes" omit-xml-declaration="no"/>

  <!--xsl:strip-space elements="..."/>
  <xsl:preserve-space elements="..."/-->

  <!-- template rule matching -->
  <xsl:template match="jconfer:jconfer-page">
      <head>
        <title>JConfer Forums</title>
      </head>
        <h1>JConfer Forum</h1>
              <xsl:apply-templates select="*"/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template name="smiley-substitution">
    <xsl:param name="code"/>
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="$code=':)'">+</xsl:when>
      <xsl:when test="$code=':('">-</xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        <xsl:value-of select="$code"/>
      </xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>