It's still a LOT better than COinS for Zotero, I assume though. I'd like there to be better documentation to encourage more people to use unAPI instead of COinS; even the limited Zotero documentation there is admits that COinS is pretty limited.

Jonathan

Bill Dueber wrote:
The unAPI support is also...non-ideal...in that you can't present
preferences for the best format to use. For example, the Refworks
Tagged format just plain has more tags (and hence more or
more-finely-grained information) than other formats (e.g., Endnote),
but Zotero will prefer Endnote just because it does. My RIS output is
better than my endnote output, but there's no way for me to tell
Zotero that.  For Mirlyn I ended up just having exactly one format
listed in my unapi-server file. Which is dumb. But I'm not sure what
else to do.