Hi Anna,

SirsiDynix Symphony (formerly Unicorn) provides API access to bibliographic and item-level data.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim McGeary
Team Leader, Library Technology
Lehigh University
610-758-4998
tim.mcge...@lehigh.edu

timmcge...@gmail.com
GTalk/Yahoo/Skype: timmcgeary

Anna Headley wrote:
I am looking to find or create a shortlist of ILSes, open or proprietary, that provide API access to bibliographic and item-level data. I am really only looking for ILSes that are used by academic libraries.

Do you know of any resources that might be helpful? I started with Marshall Breeding's 2009 Perceptions report, but it doesn't include much information about a given ILS.

Or, do you use such an ILS in your library?

So far my list is: Evergreen

Thank you!!
Anna