SEZ9 commented on PR #10973:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10973#issuecomment-5578178001

   Thanks @DanielLeens — and apologies for the false alarm on the "cut off" 
read; `+ */` being the closing line of the attribution block explains it.
   
   On the points:
   
   1. **Registry** — good to hear your grep of the regenerated 
`package-lock.json` shows `registry.npmmirror.com` gone and everything 
resolving to `registry.npmjs.org`. I'll take a look at the current diff myself 
before closing this out.
   
   2. **`--omit=dev` claim** — thanks for confirming the description now states 
that postcss/autoprefixer/tailwindcss/sass are devDependencies needed at `vite 
build` time. I'll verify against the live description as well.
   
   3. **Vendored SVG** — the shape you describe in 
`src/components/icons/index.ts` (only `<path>`/`<rect>`/`<circle>` with 
geometry/style attributes, no `<script>`, `on*` handlers or 
`href`/`xlink:href`) is exactly what I was looking for. I'll confirm on the 
current head.
   
   4. **Native watcher / `--ignore-scripts`** — agreed this should be tested by 
the author rather than guessed. The ask is a clean install with 
`--ignore-scripts` followed by the UI build, reporting whether the missing 
native watcher binary breaks anything. Low/non-blocking.
   
   5. **Leftover protobuf lock entry** — still open, as you say. A one-line 
note in the PR description that the protobuf lock entry is now optional/peer 
after the `sass-embedded` removal is all I'm after. Thanks for asking the 
author to add it.
   
   So remaining from my side: the `--ignore-scripts` check (4) and the 
description note (5). Neither is blocking.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:887 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to