davidzollo commented on PR #10973:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10973#issuecomment-5579188608

   Closing out the two remaining items from your last round.
   
   5. **Protobuf lock-entry note** — added to the PR description under "In-file 
MIT attribution and registry provenance": `@bufbuild/protobuf` and the 
`sass-embedded` platform binaries stay in `package-lock.json` (still resolved 
by something in the graph), but the `sass-embedded` entry itself is now 
`"optional": true, "peer": true` rather than a hard dependency, so a plain `npm 
install` no longer force-installs it.
   4. **`--ignore-scripts` / native watcher check** — I haven't run this 
myself; per the SeaTunnel local-verification rule I'm not doing npm 
installs/builds locally either, only GitHub CI is authoritative for this PR. 
Leaving this as the open, explicitly non-blocking item you already flagged 
rather than claim a check I didn't actually perform. Happy to have CI cover it 
if you'd like a dedicated workflow step added, or to leave it as manual 
follow-up guidance for whoever deploys with `--ignore-scripts`.
   
   Also: the CI failures on the last head (`2f9f7341693`) were 
`all-connectors-it-7` and `doris-connector-it`, both unrelated to this 
frontend-only PR (`connector-cdc-postgres-e2e`'s 
`PostgresCdcSnapshotOnlyAndCommittedOffsetStartupModes` timeout and 
`DorisIT`/`DorisErrorIT`/`DorisSchemaChangeIT` stream-load visibility flakes — 
this PR only touches `seatunnel-engine-ui`). I re-ran just the failed jobs 
rather than the whole workflow; that rerun (attempt 2) is green.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to