Hi Mike,
At 10:45 PM 13-04-2018, Mike Silber wrote:
I am not sure that AfriNIC can provide any definitive opinion. Only a DPA can do that.

My expectation is that the org confirms that is has performed a thorough evaluation and believe any risks have been mitigated.

Please see Section 4(d) of the Registration Service Agreement. That sentence was also in the previous version of the Registration Service Agreement. The above expectation is what is usually done in a legal entity for it to be in compliance with existing regulations. In my opinion, that is part of the day to day business of a company.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy