Thank you very much SM for pointing me to that communication from the interim
Chairman of Afrinic.

To be honest, i have never requested any IP resources so i am limited in my
knowledge of what type of personal information is requested when someone is
requesting resources from Afrinic. I would therefore appreciate to be directed
to the RIPE NCC report mentionned in that communication.

Just a general question as i am following discussions on the GDPR but mostly
from the naming community perspectives (being a domain name registrant): what
impact does the Interim Models (with regards to the whois system and personal
data and icann’s compliance with GDPR) suggested by ICANN has on the numbering
community? I haven’t see any discussion on those models here since, from my
understanding, Afrinic is just another data controller?

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali
+243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0