Messages like this are IMHO the main reason, why Avalon failed.

Stephen, you should understand, that community always means compromise.
You didn't seem to be able to accept that. In the end, these tensions
lead to the end of Avalon.

Story is over, no need to kick a dead horse. One of the good things
about ASF code _is_, that you can take it somewhere else and go on with
it.

Good luck with Metro/Merlin. But now, please let the dead rest.

        Regards
                Henning

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 02:26, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> [...]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"