>B) The monitor has a tendency to wiggle some every once in a while not
>a huge amount, but enough that I notice it on such a small screen.

This is usually a cold solder joint on connector P5 on the analog card.
As it gets worse it overheats more and more, and eventually the heat can
cause corrosion on the mating pin in the harness, and that's a lot more
trouble to fix.

>C) Anyone have a Micron XCeed 30 or other Grayscale card that they want
>to let go cheap?
>Steve Fuller

You will have better luck and spend a lot less money by settling for
grayscale/color on an external monitor. Those PDS video cards cost a lot
less and are (slightly) more common than is the Micron XCeed card that is
internal grayscale compatible.

Gamba
<http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2>