Steve Fuller ha escrito:

> A) I need to know the size, thread pitch, and a source for the case
> screws for this machine. I have one screw holding the case to the
> frame. I'd like the rest of them installed based on principle.

The back screws of the SE/30 are the same used on all the B/W compacts (from
the 128 to the Classic II). They are of two kinds. The two that go under the
handle are made of zinc, and their Apple part number is 426-1007. The other
two, the ones that go in the bottom of the rear of the computer, under the
ports, are black, and their p/n is 435-5002. Both types are simmilar in form
and size, with Torx-15 heads, but the zinc ones have a wider thread pitch
(they grip on plastic, where the black ones go on the metal chassis).

You can find them in Sun Remastering's site at the following address:

    http://www2.sunrem.com/sun02.w?cat=Macintosh%20Classic%2FClassic%20II

The price for 426-1007 is not available, but the price for 435-5002 is
listed as $1.38 (plus s&h) per unit. I don't find it excesively expensive,
giving that it is from Sun Remarketing...

I don't need to say that I have no relation of any kind with Sun Remarketing
- I live some 10.000 kilometers from their headquaters ;-) .

Greetings,

Antonio Rodríguez (Grijan)
<ftp://grijan.cjb.net:21000/>