This would be very similar to the integration I do in Many Faces of Go.  The
old engine provides a bias to move selection in the tree, but the old engine is
single threaded and only does a few hundred evaluations per second.  I
typically get between 40 and 200 playouts through a node before Old Many Faces
adjusts the biases.

David