Frisbee go sounds fun.
How do you plan to use the GTP protocol to support this? I think that the
randomization should be handled by the server, so the bot needs to get
feedback about the move actually carried out. So maybe
genmove + undo & play
or reg_genmove + play
depending on what do the bots support?

It should be fairly easy to modify gogui-twogtp to allow for this, and imo
if you want to promote the frisbee go, this should be done early, s.t.
there is platform for testing.

Regards,
Josef M.