I was thinking about the ko rule for frisbee ko, and realised it leads to
problems.

1.   Black takes a ko,  White tries to make a ko threat, but accidentally
retakes the ko.  What should happen?

2.   Black takes a ko.  White tries to make a ko threat, but fails to make
a valid move. Black tries to make connect the ko, but fails to make a valid
move. May White now (try to) retake the ko?

The solution is to get rid of all ko rules. You don't need them.

Nick

Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com