I was thinking reg_genmove.  Make the bot support one way to do it to
make the referee simpler.

David

On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 03:22:23 +0000, Josef Moudrik  wrote:

      Frisbee go sounds fun.How do you plan to use the GTP protocol to
support this? I think that the randomization should be handled by the
server, so the bot needs to get feedback about the move actually
carried out. So maybe
genmove + undo & play
or reg_genmove + play
depending on what do the bots support?

It should be fairly easy to modify gogui-twogtp to allow for this, and
imo if you want to promote the frisbee go, this should be done early,
s.t. there is platform for testing.

Regards,
Josef M.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:15 PM "Ingo Althöfer"  wrote:

      > Oh! You can have a continuous handicap control by giving the
players different epsilons. :)

Right. You have "the same" in human-played Frisbee Go by having arbitrary
distances from which the players have to throw their frisbees. (You may
even change the distance during the game ....)

Ingo.