Attached is a frisbee go game 9x9 between me and a Chines 5-dan
amateur.  50% chance of playing in the intended spot.  When a
connection is required, it is just up to chance who wins the fight.
 It's a little silly, but was a lot of fun to play.

David

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:13:51 +0100, "Ingo Althöfer"  wrote:

      Hmm.

>> Would the game end after two unintentional passes?

> Good point. In principle I would say so.

That makes little sense to me.
IMO, the principled rule is that two consecutive intentional passes
end the game.

We should have some test games to see how long a game would be
"typically" stretched by unintended passes.

Ingo.