The Ars article is well-written - by a former fanboy, too.  M$ has made
their bed and the criticisms in the article ring true.  My fortune 100
company is also talking about returning Macs to the corporate network.
We do not allow Vista on the network and no planned migration date has
been established.  M$ is crashing under their own technical hubris and
sloppy work.

Thank you,

Mark Snyder