I don't know that there is a good alternative right now. Are messages bouncing because of AOL policies, or are they never reaching AOL because the ISP's blocked them on send? If they bouncing at AOL we could change list hosts.

Things are sub-optimal here. That said, they are still quite a bit better than the best experience I have ever had with a PHP forum. As a general rule I will not go to a forum unless I really need to for personal purposes or am there for work purposes.

Matthew