I killed my CGUYS sub to my Comcast account and went with my Gmail account.
That's working pretty well and I just use IMAP to have it locally.  Not
perfect, but good enough.

Considering how badly Comcast is performing re spam filtering, I'm probably
going to move most everything to my Gmail account.  It's simply unacceptable
how badly Comcast's filtering is.  You have no way of knowing what is being
blocked and no mechanism to retrieve any false positives.  It's amateur hour
at Comcast.