1.) If you are trying too bury it you are stupid. Of course you cant bury it in urban areas that does not make sense. Pole to pole is much faster and easier. (In some urban areas they set up underground conduits where it is much easier and much better to do underground.)

2.)  Broadband access among rural folks still sucks.

One of my members that lives not 2 miles from my house has to resort to satellite to get broadband access. Cable does not serve her house nor does DSL.

Go out west where many folks have no access to broadband service except for satellite.

Stewart