Lest I remind you that most of these enterprises are government controlled and government funded enterprises.

Yes there is a density of Antennas but that is the only way to get coverage.

Most places here do not have service because no one will allow them to place an antenna for service.

Wind Turbines? NMBY is the biggest problem, (Not in My Back Yard) Sen Kennedy tried to pass legislation or protest the placement of Turbines in MA as it would spoil his view.

Most of Europe relies on Nuclear for their power. Again most of these are government controlled and government funded enterprises and no one tells the government no!

Stewart