I too would like to hear about any phone/service that has a clear
sound. Ours isn't and we are using Nokia on Cingular.

ahhh,Richard. Thanks for that disappointing input. I guess. I had heard Nokias had clear sound but apparently that isn't the case? The Nokia E71 sounded great but it says you have to have Windows to sync. I'm on a Mac....no pc's left here any more. Any input on the Palm Centro? I'd have to give up WiFi but it does everything else I need and works with Mac.....if it sounds reasonably clear I could live with it.

Paula/IN/USA