Understood but this started off by making claims for the Xbox that have since been shown to be in development.

Each game platform seems to have it's endorsers and its detractors.

The Wii started off as the first (or let's say the most recent) interactive game console. it continues to develop this and with new games that make it a bit more interactive. (The EA Sports description of Tiger Woods Golf 10 seems nice, but disappointing as it will show me what a crappy gofer I really am.)

The Xbox is now developing those type of games. However there is nothing on the shelves yet. Wii's still are flying off the shelves.

Now I would not go out to buy an Xbox for those type of games. (not my desire) but I would buy it for Movies and an interface with some technology.

Now my son-in-law has gone whole hog.  He has a game chair etc. for his Xbox.

The new technology as you say is a development tool for game companies to develop games from. But it is still a development tool.

When you want to make comparisons let us make comparisons to what is available off the shelf not what is development. Otherwise you have made an unequal comparison.

No it is not vaporware but until it becomes a real live game on the shelf it is not realware either. I have known stuff to get stuck in development for some time due to glitches and yes sometimes economy.

So lets make sure we discuss real games with real games not real games with games in development.

Stewart