What part of development do you not understand.

No game is on the shelf for sale featuring this technology.

NONE!

The stuff I have been talking about is all in production and is on the shelves or will be within the week. (Tiger Woods 10)

I do not doubt it has been sent out to developers, but what games will come out of it? What projected games are presently under development?

It is DEVELOPMENT TOOL.  It is not a game in the hand yet.

Big difference.

Stewart