I did not see that in his note sorry. He seemed to be putting down the Wii which has developed a pretty good set of games to the Xbox which still has one in development.

Sometimes it is fun sometimes it is frustrating. The way that Cell phone companies play games I get very frustrated. If I want a good phone I should not have it dictated to be which service I can use. I live in an area that is best served with CDMA (Verizon, Alltel has been sold off to AT&T here) However if I want a Pre I have to go to Sprint? If I want an IPhone I have to go to AT&T both of whose coverage in this are sucks?

So what do I do?

Sometimes it can be very fun and often it is just very frustrating.

Stewart