As I have said MS is a company that sells software,  Apple sells hardware.

Stewart

At 10:40 PM 7/25/2009, you wrote:
This is part of why MicroSoft looks so bad in comparison.  They write code
to run on a pile of hardware put together by others.  Some of these machines
are well built and lots of others are not.  Microsoft is often blamed for
the fault of others.

When Apple screws up they own the problem whether it is hardware or
software.  It is easier for them just to say my bad and wade into fix the
problem rather than the circle of finger pointing of a PC- Microsoft,
assemblier, fabricator....

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82