These statements seem consistent with the document posted earlier by Keith
Whittington, which said that the church had decided to require its members to
comply with American laws against polygamy. I don't see anything here indicating
that the practice of plural marriages has been banned forever, or that the current
ban is anything more than a submission to American law.

Nelson Lund