Some while back I suggested manifolio. But that breaches the four
syllable rule :-)

How about Manifole?

I'd say rather than bursting into votes, keep the discussion going, I
suspect you'll know when you've got enough of the community behind you,
and when it is then worth wrapping the whole thing up with a vote - at
which point the vote is a mere formality.

Worth giving it the effort now, see this recent post [1] - a name is
going to stay with us all for a long time!

Upayavira

[1] http://enthusiasm.cozy.org/archives/2010/09/first-time-right