Harijs Buss escribió:

However, basic level of QC should involve at least confidence that all apps can be launched and start to work. My 4-year old grandson discovered yesterday that TuxRacer doesn't work anymore (in 9.2 with all current updates) and was very, very sad about that. Thanks God that at least Frozen Bubble was still OK ;-)

Either remove .tuxracer/options or change data_dir to "/usr/share/games/tuxracer/". (Yes, I know that you *shouldn't* have to do it, but it'll make your grandson happy).

Bye