On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 18:37, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> Gustavo Franco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > The latest Debian release, called Woody doesn't supports XFS officially,
> > but you can use a solution[1] made by a developer.The reason is very
> > simple: Stability first, features[2] after.
> >
> > If your choice is: Features first.Debian can solve your problems too,
> > but you need do some job with your own hands, or use the unstable
> > branch.It's more safe to all users.
>
> that the whole difference of philisophy between Mdk-Lnx and Debian we
> trying to make the stuff easier by default without any tweaking.
Yes, i can understand it.But the Debian Project has more than 700
developers with different personal goals, but i can guarantee that
the goal of the Debian Project is the same in this case.Do you known,
we've more problems to manage more packages, developers and
architectures than mdk.

And finally, *easy by default* is a extreme flexible sentence.

> PS: Don't take wrong i like Debian if i wasn't a MandrakeSoft devel i
>     would certainly use it..
Good choice! :)

Bye,
--