On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 19:28, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
> You know, the best thing about Linux is that nobody forces you to use
> anything that you don't want to.  In other words, not one person is
> forcing anybody to use or to contribute to Mandrake.  If you feel that
> you are not getting what you need from Mandrake, then for heaven's sake
> please go find another distribution that can give you what you are
> looking for (TurboLinux, RedHat, gentoo, debian, etc., etc.).

Yes, i agree.

> This thread started as an interesting conversation about how the
> Mandrake community could be made better, but now it's turned into
> "debian is the best, it does everything Mandrake does only better, let's
> all do debian" (especially from Gustavo).  Fine. Go do debian and SHUT
> UP!  Nobody is stopping you.

No, I and Goerzen are trying help some Mandrake enthusiasts to
understand better the Debian Project internals.Yes, i did talk about a
"Debian-Mandrake", it was a suggestion "..is that nobody forces you to
use anything that you don't want to.".It was refused.Did you read the
entire thread?

I'm trying stop a parallel discussion about "apt x urpmi", did you see?
Finally, what's the thread that are you reading?

Any person has the same view of my messages as Lonnie?

Bye,
--
Gustavo Franco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>