Naima,
I too would like to continue receiving these recipes.  I have no issue with
the recipes you've been sending and if I can't figure out how to modify a
recipe to make it accessible for me to cook as a blind person, it's not too
hard to hit the delete key.  I don't understand why others are making such
a huge stink about this.  Anyway, my enmail address is
autumnrain...@gmail.com.  If you do decide to stop sending your recipes to
the list, please add my email to the list of the others who wish to still
receive them as I have found several of your recipes to be delightful and
ones that I will hold on to and use.
Cindy Simpson