I consider a recipe to be a blueprint. I try to stick close to it the first
time, but,, after that, all bets are off. The fun is making them our own.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 4:58 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sugar Lopez <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Hope this is not out of line

There are healthier substitutes.. when a recipe calls for splenda or another
type of substitute that you don't wish to use, you can always sub it with which
ever one you wish if you desire to.
There are seveal sugar's out there and substitutes.
Stevia is my own personal choice but like I said there are other's.
If you wish to use regular sugar, coconut sugar, palm sugar, granulated
sugar.... that is your choice and if you switch the sugar that the recipe calls
for, it will not hurt the recipe Smile Remember there are always choices,
especially if you are making a recipe, any recipe your own.
HTH
Happy day
Sugar
- - Winnie the Pooh