Pamela, what a really well done summary.

Diane

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Pamela Fairchild via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 9:27 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: pamelafairch...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CnD] Hope this is not out of line

I say, just leave the list alone. It is doing very well at present. We know
where the delete key lives and can use it as we desire. It was only just a very
few months ago when there was almost no traffic on this list and only a couple
of people were ever sharing. Now just look at all the people who are stepping
forward, not just with recipes, but tips and tricks to do different things in
the kitchen, brand recommendations for different cookware and appliances, all
sorts of things. Those who need help are finally brave enough to ask questions.
Just leave things as they are. It is working.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairch...@comcast.net>