Hello everyone!
I've been a member of this list for many years now.
And have been the moderator for just as many.
All recipes are welcome here, ones from the internet, or tried and true
ones. We are all responsible what we put in our mouths, and we all have
weaknesses, for foods that may not be or shouldn't be part of our diets,
but, that's where willpower comes in. And also, moderation is key.  and, if
you don't like the subject line for a particular recipe? Just delete it!
I also welcome tips and tricks of any kind that works for you in the
kitchen.
We have new cooks, novice cooks, and even pro cooks who have worked in the
culinary industry here plus various people from different parts of the
world.
This list is meant to share anything cooking or food related.
This is what Dale Campbell has written on the cooking in the dark
information page.
You Don't Need Sight to Make Dinner Tonight!
The list for visually impaired cooks of all abilities!
If you are a chef or just learning to boil water you will be right at home.
Our members share favorite recipes, ideas, tips, and even some light-hearted
banter from time to time!
To send email to the group address it to:
Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Our members are located around the globe so there is a lot of great
information
And delicious recipes being shared!!
Do you have A favorite or new recipe?
Send it to the list and share it with everyone.
It might even be made by Dale Campbell and Cheryl Cumings on the Cooking in
the Dark Show!
Do you have A question?
Ask the list and get the answer!
Need a little assistance with something; this is the place to find an
answer!
We all help each other!!

tonight!!