From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 5:31 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sugar Lopez <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Hope this is not out of line

Wisely put Immigrant
I appreciate that.
We all come from different backgrounds some with health issues, restrictions
and some of us do not so the bariety of different walks of lives, variety of
different meals, desserts is wonderful Sugar “How lucky I am to have something
that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- - Winnie the Pooh
🙏, 😘
-Sugar