> I will start configuring things probably tomorrow and will open things up
> to the community once I have gone through and tweaked all the settings
> (although it sounds like Greg is promoting leaving everything very open and
> going with the defaults, from stream creation to bot integration? Is that
> right, Greg?).

Yep! One reference you might find handy is the settings we have on the
Zulip community's own Zulip org at chat.zulip.org, just because that's a
pretty busy open-source community that we've kept running well for a couple
of years. In general the organization settings are visible to any user
(just read-only), so if you make an account there you can consult them
through the same interface as you'll use to set them on python.zulipchat.com.
Both those settings we've kept quite open.

Greg